This week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is ten book characters that would be sitting at my lunch table. I loved this topic immediately... then I spent an eternity agonizing over my choices!
- Hermoine from the Harry Potter series. We would geek out about books and school and magic and it would be glorious.
- Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games series. We've both got soft hearts for animals, so we'd bond over our pets.
- Tella Holloway from Fire & Flood. That's if I could manage to get past my intense jealousy over not having my own pandora!
- Marlee Woodwork from The Selection series. Marlee is sweet and honest and a great friend. I think we're both people who put love first in our lives, and I think we could connect over that.
- Puck Connolly from The Scorpio Races. I admire her spirit and her determination. I can be pretty stubborn sometimes too, so we could support each other's crazy choices.
- Lena from the Delirium series. We'd just spend our lunch break swooning over her relationship with Alex.
- Sola from After the Fear. Because she is a total badass and completely awesome, and I will just find something for us to have in common so we can be friends.
- Cecily from The Chemical Garden series. I have so much respect for Cecily. She's fiercely loyal to those she loves, so I know she would be a wonderful friend. Also I feel like we could scheme against our enemies together and it would be epic.
- Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series. Rose is incredibly tough and I love her humor. I like a friend who can keep me laughing.
- Celaena from the Throne of Glass series. We're both big readers, so we'd have a mini book club at lunch every day. Maybe Hermoine could sit with us. ;)
Who would be at your lunch table?